Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Tuesday Ideas {never give up} bag and tag



Hello! I'm over on the Precious Remembrance Shop blog today sharing this tag/bag duo. I made it to coordinate with THIS card I made two weeks ago. I wanted some quick packaging to add a little "pick me up" of the chocolate variety. I stamped the Flat Kraft Bag using the DIY stamp set and the Daily Thoughts stamp set.

I always like making a coordinating tag to jazz things up. It also gave me another opportunity to pull in some of the elements from the card.

If you'd like to read more about how I made this project you can read about it over on the Precious Remembrance Shop Blog. Thanks for fluttering by!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the gold on this. I am so into gold now!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so fabulous, Kelly! Love this project!