Saturday, November 25, 2017

25 Days of Tags {Days 18-25} + Bonus 26

Happy Day! I finished up Tracey McNeely's entire 25 Days of Christmas Tags! I was doubting whether I would get a chance to play at all and here I am, all done! This photo shows only until day 24, but day 25 is at the bottom of the post.ETA: I've included the bonus day at the bottom as well!  I'm so happy to have all of these tags ready to add to my Christmas packages! I don't think I will need to add a single store bought tag this year! I am set in the tag department! Part of me wants to give them away to someone so that I don't have to see them being thrown in the trash on Christmas day! LOL! That being said, paper crafting is very therapeutic for me, so it's not always about the final product, but in the creative journey. I guess I'll have to remind myself of that come Chrismtas Eve/Day! Ha Ha!


Day 18- This tag was inspired by Tracey's Wreath Tag. My tag was created using Deck the Halls and the coordinating Die Cut. I also added some Bright Gold Nuvo Drops. The tag was die cut using the Tag Sale #4 die cut.


Day 19- This tag was inspired by Jill's Pink and Green Tag. I just love the color combo for the holidays! I have used it quite a bit this season so I was happy to use it again on this tag. I used Painted Poinsettias and the coordinating Dies to create this tag. I also used the Tag Sale #5.


Day 20- This card was inspired by Channin's Tags! They are seriously adorable! I didn't make mine 3 D but I wanted the same idea. I chose to use the Tiny Town Church Die and the Year of Psalms October Mini Stamp set for my tag. I die cut the church twice so that I could sponge some distress ink behind the windows for a realistic glow. The sentiment is embossed in gold onto a strip of vellum.



 Day 21- My tag was inspired by Rahmat's Tag. I loved how she used the acetate overlay. I used O'Tannenbaum stamp set and the Tag Sale #6 die cuts. The sentiment is stamped repeatedly on acetate using White Staz On. 
Day 22- This tag is inspired by Linda's Tag. I just love her splattered snow look. I chose to achieve a similar feel by using White  Nuvo Drops. I die cut the Tag Sale #7 tag out of Kraft cardstock. I stamped the tree using the O' Tannenbaum stamp set (linked earlier).

Day 23- This tag is inspired by Thi's Tag. I love the pink snowy scene she created! I die cut some old nestabilities dies to create my base and then I used the Eskimo Kisses stamp set to create my little scene.


Day 24- This tag is inspired by Lisa's Tag. I really wanted to use the only set I have from Right at Home because they are the sponsor for today. This set is for Easter, but I thought I could rework it for Christmas. It is called His Love. I die cut the hearts twice out of glittery felt and then glued the holly berries on top of the sentiment that is embossed in silver. 
Day 25-My last tag was inspired by Mitsyana's Tag. I just love her pastel colors and gorgeous coloring! This darling little bird from Tremendous Treats was the perfect fit. I die cut and stamped the image and then colored it with Copic Markers. The "Noel" sentiment is from the Tree Trimming Trio and is embossed in silver! I had so much fun! Thanks for fluttering by!P.S. Tracey added a bonus day, so I'm including it here as well!




12 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Each and every tag is so wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

Jean said...

Fantastic one and all! I'm absolutely amazed at how many projects you post! Do you ever sleep?!?!

Karen Letchworth said...

ADORABLE tags, Kelly. I love seeing your wonderful creativity and talent. Please remember that you are ALWAYS most welcome to stop by and link up with us at Word Art Wednesday ANY time you are able. I'd really love to have you share your amazing art with us...and we have awesome prizes up for grabs from all our generous sponsors.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - challenge blog

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you, Jill!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you, Jean! I'm a little obsessed lately, LOL! I guess I'm making up for lost time! I appreciate your sweet comments!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you, Karen! What a sweet comment! I'll check it out!

Broni said...

These are so gorgeous, Kelly! I especially love the "His Love" one!!

I Card Everyone said...

Kelly I've just adored each and every tag you've so kindly placed in our 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery! You are so very creative!
Thanks so much for Tag-ing along with us ... until next year: Merriest Christmas!
[btw I feel exactly as you do, and might have even rescued a few from the trash!]
=] Michele

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you, Broni! That was a fun one to make!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you for your sweet comment! I appreciate you taking the time to stop by!

maria f. said...

Each more beautiful than the previous one! Sure hope they don't end up in the trash ;)

Debra said...

Your tags are fantastic! What you can do with a stamp set is amazing. I did not make gift tags yet but you've given me some great inspiration!