Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween Treats

Happy Halloween! The big day has arrived and I am all set with my Halloween goodies I have been working on! It took me a while to get into the Halloween "feeling" this year and now that it is here, I realize that I didn't get my fill! Oh well! I had so much fun putting these projects together and I hope you find some inspiration!

I've shared these {Flutterby} Baskets before that you can see HERE and my Halloween post is HERE. For those of you who visit regularly, you may have seen my "Vintage Cherries" card collection last Spring and may remember THESE. They are seriously so much to make! I have plans to make some new card sets and baskets as gifts. You can see the cute little Candy Corn Treat Boxes that I shared yesterday peeking out. I made them for these baskets because I knew they would be perfect!

I wanted some quick cards to add to the baskets as well. These are 4 1/4 by 3 1/2 inches. I added some pattern paper that I picked up at Hobby Lobby and attached it to the front.

The black circles are die cut out of black paper and then stamped with and image from and old PTI set called Spooky Sweets II. I can only find the die cuts on their site now, which I don't own, so I am glad I just stumbled upon them. I guess the stamp set has been retired. I was thrilled to use some old Martha Stewart crafts dimensional stickers that my sweet sister gave to me a few years ago. They are the perfect quick accent to spice up my gifts.

The "Halloween Wishes" sentiment is also from the "Spooky Sweets II" set. I stamped it in black on a strip of orange paper.

These baskets are just as fun as paper projects because the fabric is SO cute!

I just love how cute the card look peeking out of the baskets.

I added some pom-poms to a few of the baskets and I have some left over to add to a few projects next year!

You can see a few of the things that I have tucked inside. I added more, but I wanted to show you all how cute the lining fabric looks inside! I will be taking these to school this afternoon as well as some caramel apples when I help with my 6 year old's party! Thanks for fluttering by!


4 comments:

Amy Rohl said...

Oh my goodness, Kelly - each day is better than the next!! LOVE the fabric totes, too!

Cindy Otto said...

Your little baskets are darling! Love the Halloween fabric. Such a cute idea! Mine are all set for giving at Christmas! Have a fun Halloween! Thanks for sharing.

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thanks! It was all so much fun to put together!!!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much! I just love that you made some!!! Your pictures were so cute! Thank you for all of your sweet comments! You always make my day!