Each letter is stacked three times and glued together and then adhered to the stamped pineapple diecut. I also added a little bit of Wink of Stella to the tops of all of the letters for some added shine. You can see them all stacked here and a little bit of the sparkle on the pineapples and letters.
I adhered all of the pineapples onto a panel of Stamper's Select Cardstock that is cut to fit onto the navy card base. The card was specifically sized to fit into the handmade envelope that I made using some old Martha by Mail templates. These are the same envelopes that I used for THIS project. I used to create my own envelopes on a regular basis, but somehow fell out of the habit. It probably had something to do with crotchety old mail people and their lack of imagination and love for snail mail (which is completely ironic), but I don't want to get into that now! LOL!
The envelope and liner were both traced onto coordinating pattern paper and then cut, folded and then adhered together.
I couldn't resist adding just a few limited edition mermaid mix sequins to the front of the card as well. Thanks for fluttering by!