Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Super Duper

 I went and saw "Wonder Woman" last night...it was such a good movie! Afterwards, I was in the mood to create a fun Superhero card. I have a few superhero stamp sets, but ultimately opted to use this sweet Mama Elephant set called "Tiny Heroes". Isn't it so cute? I bought it a few years ago when I was working on Teacher Appreciation projects! 
 I also used the Earth image from the "Globe Greetings" set from Concord and 9th.
 The earth was created by quickly sponging some blue ink onto watercolor paper and spritzing some water on the top. After it was dry, I used some Olive embossing powder to add the green portion.
 I used the coordinating die to cut the Earth out.
 I created a mask using a sticky note so that I could align the cute images properly.
 I stamped all of the girl heroes including the cute dog and cat images. I used Copic markers to color them. I didn't do any fancy coloring, just quick and simple.
 I removed the mask and popped up the Earth image using Stampin' dimensionals. I also added some wink of Stella here and there as well as some star dust Stickles for shine. The sentiment is stamped onto a strip of acetate using black Staz On ink. I added a trio of duck eggs blue Nuvo drops around the sentiment.
 I stamped the same sentiment on the inside of the card for continuity. I added some red and blue coloring to tie in the color scheme.
The shield was punched out with a circle punch and I added Stickles to that as well as the colored letters. Join me tomorrow for a new challenge from The Challenge!! 

2 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

What a super duper card...love all your wonderful super hero's so sweet.

essay best said...

Cute post, I really like the card, you are really good in making this stuff. Thank you for sharing this lovely cute post with us