Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Holiday Sparkles

 It's SNOWING! My older kids were just saying yesterday that it didn't feel like Christmas because the snow had melted. It totally feels like Christmas to me, but the snow is ALWAYS a welcome addition. Everyone has been delivered to school and it's just me and the little one enjoying a cozy morning at home. I thought I'd share a few more tags I've been working on this week. 
 I found these darling towels at Walmart for 88 cents and I got the soaps from Bath and Body Works for a steal! Cute and inexpensive gifting!
 The only thing missing is a cute tag, right? I got to work creating something fitting and festive! The tag was diecut using a PTI tag die out of candy cane striped pattern paper from Hobby Lobby. The focal image was stamped using the cute bird from PTI's "Tremendous Treats: Christmas". It's one of my go-to holiday sets, especially when I am in the mood for some coloring. After everything was colored, I added some stardust Stickles to the white portion of the hat and the bird's wing. Each circle was diecut using a nest abilities die. I added a mini clothespin tied up with red Baker's twine. I stamped the sentiment using white ink and then heat embossed it with some Hologram Highlights embossing powder from SU!. 
Once they were all made it is time for packaging! I sent my husband to buy the soap and he forgot to ask for cellophane bags. They will give them to you for free with your purchase and they are bigger than anything you can buy in a regular store. I made do with a smaller bag. I added a red jingle bell into the bow as I tied them up. This is a perfect gift for anyone who has lent you a helping hand during the year.Oh....gotta go....the doorbell rang and it's the postman with a box of crafting goodness but thanks for fluttering by and stay tuned to see what projects I'll be creating with my new supplies! Follow me on Instagram @kellylunceford!

1 comment:

Amy Rohl said...

Absolutely darling, Kelly! LOVE your packaging always, and I'm loving all the blue!