Monday, February 2, 2015

Be Mine

 Welcome to day #2 of my "14 days of Valentines" series! My next project is a sewn project that you can see here. It is quick and simple for those of you that sew and want a quick project.  You can see one of my valentine displays here and showcases one of my favorite paper banners that I made quite a few years ago. It has held up very nicely and makes an appearance each year. I made this one a few year ago as well and they both are so festive! I love pulling them out every year. Thanks for fluttering by!

1 comment:

Cynthia M said...

Oh Kelly! Everything is divine and I really love the decorated table on your other blog with the fabric banner. I remember when you made that beautiful banner and how creative are you to have a big gray chevron frame....nice touch! Perfect!