Sunday, July 13, 2014

With Sympathy

 I know I've said this before, but I absolutely hate needing a sympathy card. I don't usually keep any on hand...maybe because I hope I will never need one. Unfortunately, I did need one so I got to work creating this.  I used a Mojo Monday sketch from a week or so ago.  I wanted to make something that is bright and cheery and this paper is perfect!  I chose inks to create the focal image that matched as well as I could; between SU! and PTI I think I did a pretty good job.




 I used that stamp set called "Lovely Layers" for the focal image and the sentiment is from a frame set. I can't think of the name off the top of my head. It is one of my faves though.  The ribbon is surprisingly from the dollar store; 6 yards of satin ribbon for a buck! I bought quite a few rolls even though this girl doesn't need any ribbon AT ALL.  I really, really, really like the color though.

I have 2 birthdays coming up so I will be making stuff for those and I will share later! Thanks for fluttering by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a pretty card.

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this stamp set, gorgeous colors, matches the papers perfectly!