Thursday, May 30, 2013

So Grateful for You!

 I have been super busy working on lots of cards that I am excited to share with you. I decided last week to make a set of cards for one of my friends for her birthday.  This is the first one that I made. I actually made two of each design.  I ordered Lovely Layers from PTI with the coordinating dies so I was anxious to start using it. I can tell that it is going to be well used/loved.



 I also used the new boutique borders die cut for the sentiment panel. It was originally made for the coordinating baby sentiments, but this one fit nicely, too.  I loved creating all of the different layers for the focal piece...I guess that is why it is called Lovely Layers! LOL!


No card set would be complete without a thank you, so that is what I started out with first.  I actually thought her birthday was this week, so I scrambled to get these done, but now that I know I have another week, I might make more. There are 20 cards in all, so I am excited to share them all with you.  I can't tell you how nice it is to create every day!!! It is great therapy for me!  Thanks for fluttering by!

P.S. I just read on FB today that Jen DelMuro is bringing SFYTT back on her Reverse Confetti blog starting this weekend! I am so excited. Her sketches are amazing and have been some of my faves since forever!!!  Can you guess where I will be?

P.S.S. I have officially posted more than I did in 2012 and 2011! Let's see if I can outpost 2010!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these! Great all-purpose design.

katrynka said...

I'm looking forward to your posts! I got of inspiration the last time you posted the series of cards you made!