Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Get Well Soon

 No card set would be complete without a Get Well card. I fell in love with these papers when I went to the craft store to pick up some more foam squares. I had to have it since I knew it would go perfectly with "Tea For Two" which is one of my all time favorite stamp sets.  Again, I used a Mojo Monday sketch. I strayed a bit by adding the circle image on the side, but I just had to include it!
 The yellowish/ greenish paper was not part of the collection,but I needed another pattern and it worked so nicely. The tea papers are from Creative Imagination and the Yellow stuff is from Bo Bunny. I really like the color combo; it's a little unexpected!
 I used the tea pot die-cut which made things so much easier. Before they had it, I used to cut the tea pot out and it took forever, especially inside the handle. Yay for die-cuts! In fact, all of my cards that I have made for this set have used the coordinating die-cuts. It makes things so nice!
I only have three designs left, so I am thinking I need a baby design, of course, a wedding card and sympathy. I don't know which order they will come in, so stay tuned!  I am also thinking I may need to dd a juvenile girl birthday design, since I made one for a boy. We shall see! Thanks for fluttering by!

7 comments:

Nancy Guse said...

Hey Kelly, I love your card, all the layers, colors, polka dot ribbon, tea to get well!! SO beautiful!!! You know I could easily get use to you posting this often, your spoiling us!! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Boy you have been busy lately! I too love this stamp set from Papertrey Ink...your card looks great!

Anonymous said...

You are on a roll! Love the colors and the tea set is always wonderful the way you use it.

katrynka said...

You are amazing! I'm loving all these posts!

katrynka said...

PS. Who makes the paper?? I love it!

Kelly Lunceford said...

The yellowish/green is from Bo Bunny and the tea paper is from Creative Imagination.

Mary said...

Kelly it is so wonderful to have you blogging again - I so missed your posts.
So glad you made a teapot card as I bought this set after seeing one of your beautiful cards way back. Your colours are beautiful - you have a wonderful eye for colour.
Great news on the baby front too - you will be even busier soon.
Love
Mary